List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Currency shortcuts as translating strings in kspread
From:       Diego Iastrubni <iastrubn () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2003-06-27 16:11:04

I do not agree. I don't think many people (which native language is not
english) will easy realize that USD is "US dollar". They will prefer it
translated to their native languages.
ביום שישי, 27 ביו י 2003, 00:44, Tobias Erbsland כתב:
> Hello
>
> I found all the currency shortcuts like CHF, USD in the po files of
> kspread. I think this strings are international and shouldn't be
> translated.
>
> regards
> Tobias
>
> (please cc me in a answer, because i haven't subscribed to this list)

- diego
/ Are you a parent? Do you sometimes find \
| yourself unsure as to what to say in    |
| those awkward situations? Worry no      |
| more... Go away. You bother me. Why?    |
| Because life is unfair. That's a nice   |
| drawing. What is it? Children should be |
| seen and not heard. You'll be the death |
| of me. You'll understand when you're    |
| older. Because. Wipe that smile off     |
| your face. I don't believe you. How     |
| many times have I told you to be        |
\ careful? Just beacuse.                  /
        \   ^__^
                ||     ||