List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Filter settings
From:       nicolasg () snafu ! de
Date:       2003-06-08 17:47:47

The most urgent are the libraries and perhaps koconverter.

Porting to the needed filters can be done later.

(Remember the rule: a KOffice filter == one feature, so that it is less depend
on feature freeze. Otherwise nearly no work would have been possible on filters
in the last years.)

Have a nice day!