List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Use of automake 1.5 and KDE/KOffice
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-30 14:36:01

It is always the same problem. KDE needs some stuff, KOffice suffers the
consequences. (And always without warning.)

If really automake 1.5 is out of scope for BSD, you should talk to Stephan
Kulow ( mailto:coolo@kde.org ) and CC the Core Devel Mailing List
mailto:kde-core-devel@kde.org because you would need it too to build KDE 3.2
(Stephan made the change.)

However as KOffice 1.3 is supposed to be after KDE 3.2 as far as I know, I do
not know if it is really important or not. (Automake is much easier to update
compared to for example QT.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!