List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Calling Apache POI from C++
From:       TJ Mather <tjmather () maxmind ! com>
Date:       2002-11-18 19:42:03

Hi,

Any help with the Excel filter would be great.  I was planning to start
working on the KSpread Excel export filter this weekend.

Writing a libexport for KSpread sounds like a good idea, although
I'm not expert on KOffice filters by any means (just read the
libexport/DESIGN.html document by Ariya and Nicolas).

This is how I created a Excel workbook using the new POI model:
http://tjmather.com/poifilter/poifilter-0.01/test.cc

-TJ