List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Clipart Dialog II
From:       Dirk_Schönberger <dirk.schoenberger () sz-online ! de>
Date:       2002-10-25 7:39:15

> I want to express by agreement with Aaron.

> The menus in koffice to insert koffice parts for example doesn't look
> like a file dialog either, even though it's all about loading files
> under the hood.

This may even be correct, because there a) exist only a couple of separate
parts to select and b) there exist no nested folders/packages like like
concepts.

Ever seen a class selection tree in a Java IDE, there are much more possible
classes to choose from, and they are propery categorized by nested packages.
A plaint list would fall flat on its face, so a tree is used for
visualization.

Regards
Dirk