List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Clipart dialog II
From:       kudling () kde ! org
Date:       2002-10-24 14:43:09

> Karbon will not crash, but I find a gs task which needs almost all my cpu
> time. It did not finish after a couple of minutes, so I just killed it.

Ah... are you able to update the koffice/filters/karbon/eps/ directory
in cvs? I fixed it some weeks ago.
For the others: the manual fix is to run this command (replace
INPUTFILE.ps and OUTPUTFILE.ai with the corresponding file names):

gs -q -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -dSAFER -dNODISPLAY ps2ai.ps INPUTFILE.ps >
OUTPUTFILE.ai

Karbon should be able to open those *.ai then without problems.

Bye
Lenny