List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    msword mime.
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-09-23 14:55:35

Last week we were discussing the mime type problems.

Today I ran a kbuildsycoca after which I could no longer click on a .doc file.
KWord is started for application/msword but kword does not attemt to open it.

I now have 3 mimetypes 'installed' according to the kcm file-assiciations.
 application/msword
 application/x-mswrite
 application/vnd.ms-word

All 3 are present in
	kdelibs/mimetypes/application

After selecting the msword version and pressing remove my machine worked
again...

Should the kword desktop file listen to more mimes??

--
Thomas Zander     zander@planescape.com
We are what we pretend to be