List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Krita and KDatabase (Was: Kontour. Problems, solution?)
From:       Sven =?iso-8859-2?q?L=FCppken?= <DrBranson () web ! de>
Date:       2002-07-25 21:09:06

Hi!

>We have another critical problem: the kivio connector tool doesn't (again!!!)
>work at all. So this makes this nice app nothing but a child's toy :(

And what's up with Krita and KDatabase? I know that KDatabase isn't compiled
by default but does somebody work on it actively?

Krita doesn't even link against my ImageMagick 5.4.7-4 on my machine so I
can't test if it works or if it has critical bugs...there wasn't a cvs commit
to Krita for a quite long time either :( Does it work?

Regards,
--
Sven Lüppken, sven@kde.org, KDE / KOffice Developer
DrBranson@web.de, IRC: slueppken