List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord defaults to one keyboard shortcut having two functions....
From:       Mike McBride <mpmcbride7 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-23 11:55:45

Hi,

I just noticed we have a problem with the default keyboard shortcuts......

Align Paragraph Right and Frame Syle Manager both have the default shortcut of
Alt+Ctrl+R.....

IMHO no one key combination should have two functions (by default).

As a side note, KWord handles this situation quite poorly.  When I type
"Alt+Ctrl+R", I get a blank submenu (no labeles).  If I choose the top item,
I move to Frame Style Manager.  If I choose the bottom option, the paragraph
is Right aligned.   Unfortunatly, there is no indication of which option to
choose without trial and error.

--
Mike McBride
mpmcbride7@yahoo.com