List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice project for KDevelop?
From:       "Alberto Curro" <acurrop () wanadoo ! es>
Date:       2002-07-13 1:42:58

Hi,

  I'm beginning with KOffice 1.2 interested about improving table support in
KWord (the unique results I obtain with tables are occasional, if not
frequents, lockups), but for now I'm only studying code.

   As I use mainly KDevelop (thanks God and KDevelop people for such great
IDE :)) I wish to know is someone has created a project file for such
environment, and where can I find that file, if exists.

  Regards anyway

    Alberto Curro
    OpenSource Sistemas
    Spain