List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread selections
From:       John Dailey <dailey () vt ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-08 9:51:29

Right now it IS in its own class -- though basically all I did was take the
relevant functions out of KSpreadTable and put them in a class named
KSpreadSelection and made that a member variable of KSpreadView.  Now all the
functions that do any user initiated operation in KSpreadTable take a
KSpreadSelection pointer.

I'm not sure exactly how multiple selections is supposed to work but if
nothing else this will be a step in the right direction for that.  I was
focusing more on getting multiple views to work.

-John