List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread selections
From:       John Dailey <dailey () vt ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-07 21:11:17

Hmm....I'm not getting a response -- maybe I didn't explain very well, or
maybe no one thinks it is a problem  :-)

The issue in my mind is that by moving the 'current selection' information to
the KSpreadView, the scripting interfaces in KSpreadTableIface.cc cannot be
used which means existing scripts suddenly won't work.  Does anyone see a way
around this?  If not than this should definitely go in as soon as possible to
affect the least number of people.

I'll go ahead and commit this weekend if no one objects.

-John