List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: RTF export filter for KWord
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-05-30 16:08:41

> Make a new filter from either AbiWord or HTML export filters and fill it with
> the code of the current RTF filter. I think it should be easier and cleaner
> to do it this way. (And you could do it step by step.)

This is a great idea indeed. I am working on it, but I will just commit it
later when it reaches a stage where the new filter is as good as the
current one.

Ariya Hidayat, ariya@tf.itb.ac.id, ariya@kde.org, ICQ# 30245835
http://www.advogato.org/person/ariya
Contributing to KOffice: http://www.koffice.org/