List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: RTF export filter for KWord
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-05-28 20:39:53

I finally commited the patch of 2002-02-01 (I modifed it a little.)

I have finally found it too silly not to use it, as some users could not use
the RTF export filter because it was not applied.

As for porting the filter to libexport, perhaps you should do it the other way
round.

Make a new filter from either AbiWord or HTML export filters and fill it with
the code of the current RTF filter. I think it should be easier and cleaner
to do it this way. (And you could do it step by step.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!