List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: RTF export filter for KWord
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-05-15 15:00:24

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 13:56, Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> Anyone still working on that ? I'm thinking of moving it to use
> KWord's libexport.

Please do so. :)

Lars Siebold told me he wasn't working at it anymore. I said Nicolas I was
interested but until now I just spend some time reading the rtf spec. My
impression was that the filter needs a slight restructuring to get the style
sheets and font table right. But there is no code yet. And I don't think I
would get to it soon. There's just too much real life around here. :]

However, once I have KDE3 running again I'd be pleased to support you.

Greetings,
Uli