List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [KPresenter] UI redesign
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () eris23 ! de>
Date:       2002-04-30 14:22:33

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, David Faure wrote:

> Dunno. Anyway this toolbar is impossible to find
> and understand, I'm very much for getting rid of it.

To sum up, this seems to be the only thing we all agree on. :-)

I personally would have no problem with keeping the default-settings. When
put under 'Settings' -> 'Configure KPresenter' they are not too easy to
find and so only those users that want and need it will find and use it.

Give the user the choice?
[Yes] [No] [Cancel]

Ciao,

	Percy :-)