List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Move CSV import dialog to kspread directory
From:       Norbert Andres <nandres () web ! de>
Date:       2002-04-27 19:56:27

Hello KSpread developers,

I would like to implement features like "Text to Column", "Insert data from
text file" and "Insert csv formated clipboard data".

To avoid duplicate code I want to use the CSV import dialog, but using it
directly will cause circular dependencies between the csv import library and
the kspread library.

Moving the CSV dialog into KSpread would solve this problem.
So please write a mail if you don't want me to move the necessary files
(csvdialog.h & csvdialog.cc).

Regards
Norbert