List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord templates
From:       Sven Bergner <bergner () Fh-Worms ! DE>
Date:       2002-03-28 11:13:14

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Daniel Naber wrote:

> On Tuesday 26 March 2002 20:46, you wrote:
>
> > Let me try to do as many as possible before release date (which is???).
> > Here is same basic sample (Basic Memo) which i did couple minutes ago.
>
> I'll add your template to CVS if nobofy objects. Currently there's also
> "Plain Text", "A4" and "US Letter" and "Two Column". I thinks that's a bit
> confusing, as some refer to paper size and some don't. How can we clean
> that up?

Hi,
what about adding more directories for sorting such templates more
concrete. e.g. paper size, layout, office, private etc.
Perhaps it would be possible to have some kind of hierachy. But this could
become to complex and irritating.
Only my 2 cent.

Greetings,
  Sven

P.S.: I'm new to this list and this was my first posting. I hope there is
more to come in the future.;-)