List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions about Kivo and KSpread
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2002-03-26 12:46:37

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 13:31, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> [...]

If at all possible, can't the two projects file formats be merged? This is a
so much smaller featureset than say wordprocessors need, so it should be less
difficult. I'm sure there will be differences that could be hairy to agree on
- just look at how much discussion the simple .desktop files can generate -
but it seems like wasted effort to have different sets of stencils since the
applications as I understand it have very similar capabilities.

Bo.

     Free software developer    |   5290 Marslev
     SuSE Labs                  |   Denmark