List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions about Kivo and KSpread
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-26 12:31:48

Hi Scott,

some time ago someone (I think it was wildfox@kde.org) told me, that dia
stencils can be imported to kivio. dia is the corresponding tool within the
gnome project and is at the moment the only usuable one due to its good
collection of stencils including UML stencils. It also has complete dialogs
to add data to the stencils. Only the usubility and of course the look&feel
is a bit difficult. Maybe it is possible to share the stencils somehow with
dia?

Cheers,
eva