List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread bug (was Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule)
From:       John Dailey <dailey () vt ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-24 21:57:38

> I will implement this during my vacation.
Just one small thing to throw in -- whatever you end up doing, try not to add
any more data to KSpreadCell if at all possible.  Try to implement this in
the cluster.  KSpreadCell is fairly large as it is, and it's one class that
you might conceivable have thousands or hundreds of thousands of copies of in
a spreadsheet.

-John