List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kword bugs - anything I should work on?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-03-24 17:33:54

Hi there,

I'm starting to work on using koffice to create math & physics documents.  The
following are some of the kword problems I ran across while trying to write
up a problem solution.

- Wrong current font often shown in font combobox
- Insert | Special Character sets whole document to selected font.
- Pixel cut off from bottom of hanging letters in some fonts
- Ctrl+I doesn't activate Italics (some others don't work too)
- Pressing enter after a paragraph often changes the current font
- Tabs don't work
- Highlighting a kformula frame within a paragraph highlights the whole
paragraph
- Pasting a single space sets the font of the succeeding character to whatever
the font of the copied space was.

The Ctrl+I problem is definitely up my alley, so I'll take a look into that in
the next few days.  Are there any others that might be recommened or
cautioned against for a koffice neophite?

Thanks,
Ellis