List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       Philipp =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?= <philipp.mueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-03-19 6:24:11

Am Montag, 18. März 2002 17:40 schrieb David Faure:
> - (any big plans from the new KSpread hackers?)

KSpread now supports 2^15 rows and columns (this success message got lost
during the mail server problems :-/). There are still some issues when you
use the 2^15-3 to 2^15 fields, which I want to adress next.

In any other case, I will only stick to the long list of open bug reports.
Maybe I will adress the "delete column/row -> broken formula issue" next.

But I don't have so much time to take the lead of maintaining KSpread, so I
will not add much new functionality.

> If you think the application you maintain won't be in a releaseable shape
> in 3 weeks, now is the time to speak up!

From my point it's fine, but the other KSpread hackers should make a statement
too.

Philipp