List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       Frank Dekervel <Frank.dekervel () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! Be>
Date:       2002-03-18 17:17:14

Op maandag 18 maart 2002 17:40, schreef David Faure:
>  New filters, etc.

about the html filter:
- it imports simple html documents okay.
- there aren't a lot of simple html documents around there :)

in order to be really useful i need multi-page inline frames & tables, or i
need to convert tables in html to someting else, or i need to split up frames
that should be multipage myself.
if we don't get it ready in time, i could disable table support, so it will
only import simple formatting.

- it doesn't support CSS at all.

khtml doesn't implement getComputedStyles afaik. i could still do my own css
parsing (and property inheriting and stuff) but that won't be ready soon.

greetings,
frank