List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       "Lukas Smith" <smith () dybnet ! de>
Date:       2002-03-18 17:07:14

Maybe you should then call it a "preview" release
Otherwise you will get people complaining about KDE not being
professional because they add too much stuff during a beta release ...

Then again you guys are a more tightly nit team, so complaints such as
those that were made with KDE 3.0 are much more unlikely

Anyways ... I hope this release will be easily installable ... then I
hopefully with have some time to also give it a whirle and hopefully
provide some useful feedback

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
smith@dybnet.de