List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    developer page on koffice.org ?
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-03-01 4:34:20

More contributors are coming fast to KOffice. I believe now it's time to
introduce such thing as developer.koffice.org. Recent posts on this
mailing list show that there're often some commonly asked questions, which
has been somehow discussed in the past. It's better to put these things on
developer pages, together other things like the filter HOWTO.

If someone's willing to create the framework for this (i.e links,
index page, and the template), I think I will volunteer to compile some
relevant things. KWord libexport HOWTO (with Nicolas) and OLE stuff (with
Werner/Shaheed) come first to mind. I know HTML quite well but totally
clueless with the site structure.

Cheers,

Ariya
www.advogato.org/person/ariya