More contributors are coming fast to KOffice. I believe now it's time to introduce such thing as developer.koffice.org. Recent posts on this mailing list show that there're often some commonly asked questions, which has been somehow discussed in the past. It's better to put these things on developer pages, together other things like the filter HOWTO. If someone's willing to create the framework for this (i.e links, index page, and the template), I think I will volunteer to compile some relevant things. KWord libexport HOWTO (with Nicolas) and OLE stuff (with Werner/Shaheed) come first to mind. I know HTML quite well but totally clueless with the site structure. Cheers, Ariya www.advogato.org/person/ariya _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel