List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    xslt filter (again)
From:       Robert Jacolin <rjacolin () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2002-02-03 13:53:34

Hi,

i'm just commiting the filter in filters/xsltfilter

I updated the filter/Makefile.am but I didn't update configure to compil the
filter.

This filter have a dialog box to specify teh xslt file to use. I would want
to use :
	- a list of xslt file which would be supplied with koffice. So where can I
put them. What do you think in
.[...]/share/koffice/xslt/kword/kword2xslfo.xsl ?
	- a list of recent xslt files used. How can I get and save them ?
In fact, I would like something the dialog box when you open kword, kontour,

Someone can add the filter in the filter status page on the web site ? th
status file is in filters/xsltfilter/status.html

Finally, about my latex export filter, I would like implement pictuire but I
never achieve to add a picture in a doc. (right now, kword crash when I
select a file [jpeg]) . I think a anchor must be put in the good place in the
doc. and in the end of the doc.kwd file I have a picture (forgot exactly the
right name) markup with all information, no ?

Regards.

--
bobby