Hi, i'm just commiting the filter in filters/xsltfilter I updated the filter/Makefile.am but I didn't update configure to compil the filter. This filter have a dialog box to specify teh xslt file to use. I would want to use : - a list of xslt file which would be supplied with koffice. So where can I put them. What do you think in .[...]/share/koffice/xslt/kword/kword2xslfo.xsl ? - a list of recent xslt files used. How can I get and save them ? In fact, I would like something the dialog box when you open kword, kontour, ... Someone can add the filter in the filter status page on the web site ? th status file is in filters/xsltfilter/status.html Finally, about my latex export filter, I would like implement pictuire but I never achieve to add a picture in a doc. (right now, kword crash when I select a file [jpeg]) . I think a anchor must be put in the good place in the doc. and in the end of the doc.kwd file I have a picture (forgot exactly the right name) markup with all information, no ? Regards. -- :)))))))))))))))))))))))) bobby _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel