List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: About xslt filter
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-01-19 23:03:21

On Saturday 19 January 2002 23:27, Robert Jacolin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My xslt filter work fine today. I created the filter, a xslt stylesheet to
> export to xsl:fo document.
Cool ;)
I guess it relies on libxslt ?

> Today my problem is that this filter can work with all the koffice
> application.
>
> Must I create one desktop file for each application ? Or the item :
> X-KDE-Import=application/x-koffice in the xslt desktop file can be
> implemented ?

No, but X-KDE-Import is a list, you can list all the supported koffice
mimetypes by separating them with a comma (',').

> Finally, where can I commit my xslt files to export in xsl:fo ?
> How can I create a Makefile for this kind of filter ?
>
> For example, something like :
> filters/kword/xslfo within kword2xslfo.xslt
> filters/kontour/svg [...] (this one, it's _just_ an example :)) )
>
> filters/xsltfilter/ within all the source files for this filter.

Err, why not put all the files in the xsltfilter directory, instead of
creating directories for only one file ? I'm not sure I understand the
problem...

> I saw in this list that desktop file for format mustn't be in koffice but in
> kdelibs. Someone can say me what is the procedure. It's about  my
> x-xslt.desktop and x-xslfo.desktop files.

Yes, please add those to kdelibs/mimetypes/application (assuming it's
application/ and not text/)

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops