List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    About xslt filter
From:       Robert Jacolin <bobby () tolkien ! master ! kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-19 22:27:16

Hi,

My xslt filter work fine today. I created the filter, a xslt stylesheet to
export to xsl:fo document.
Today my problem is that this filter can work with all the koffice
application.

Must I create one desktop file for each application ? Or the item :
X-KDE-Import=application/x-koffice in the xslt desktop file can be
implemented ?

Then, where can I commit this filter (if I can).

Finally, where can I commit my xslt files to export in xsl:fo ?
How can I create a Makefile for this kind of filter ?

For example, something like :
filters/kword/xslfo within kword2xslfo.xslt
filters/kontour/svg [...] (this one, it's _just_ an example :)) )

filters/xsltfilter/ within all the source files for this filter.

I saw in this list that desktop file for format mustn't be in koffice but in
kdelibs. Someone can say me what is the procedure. It's about  my
x-xslt.desktop and x-xslfo.desktop files.

Regards.

bobby