List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: About xslt filter
From:       Robert Jacolin <bobby () tolkien ! master ! kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-20 12:21:43

Le sam, 19 jan 2002, David Faure a écrit :
> On Saturday 19 January 2002 23:27, Robert Jacolin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My xslt filter work fine today. I created the filter, a xslt stylesheet
> > to export to xsl:fo document.
>
> Cool ;)
> I guess it relies on libxslt ?

Yes, sure.

> > Today my problem is that this filter can work with all the koffice
> > application.
> >
> > Must I create one desktop file for each application ? Or the item :
> > X-KDE-Import=application/x-koffice in the xslt desktop file can be
> > implemented ?
>
> No, but X-KDE-Import is a list, you can list all the supported koffice
> mimetypes by separating them with a comma (',').
Yes, I saw that in the rtf filter (but after to have sent my mail, sorry).

> > Finally, where can I commit my xslt files to export in xsl:fo ?
> > How can I create a Makefile for this kind of filter ?
> >
> > For example, something like :
> > filters/kword/xslfo within kword2xslfo.xslt
> > filters/kontour/svg [...] (this one, it's _just_ an example :)) )
> >
> > filters/xsltfilter/ within all the source files for this filter.
>
> Err, why not put all the files in the xsltfilter directory, instead of
> creating directories for only one file ? I'm not sure I understand the
> problem...
Because my filter work for all the koffice application, but this xslt work
only for kword.
perhaps something like :
filters/xsltfilter/
filters/xsltfilter/kword/xslfo or just filter/xsltfilter/xslfo
filters/xsltfilter/kontour/svg or just filter/xsltfilter/svg

> > I saw in this list that desktop file for format mustn't be in koffice but
> > in kdelibs. Someone can say me what is the procedure. It's about  my
> > x-xslt.desktop and x-xslfo.desktop files.
>
> Yes, please add those to kdelibs/mimetypes/application (assuming it's
> application/ and not text/)
hmm. xsl:fo is a xml format not tied to an application (like tex). For xslt
is not really a document format,
Waiting for comments ...

bobby