List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Thesaurus now in CVS
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-11-19 23:22:09

On Monday 19 November 2001 23:31, Daniel Naber wrote:

> KOffice now includes an English thesaurus.

I forgot one question: now that we've spent our time to write a KDataTool,
is it possible to write a wrapper so that it can also be used stand alone?
Of course there are some differences, e.g. no "Replace" button, so the
tool needs to know if it's called stand alone or not.

regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de