List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Thesaurus now in CVS
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-11-19 22:31:53

Hi,

KOffice now includes an English thesaurus. The data is a subset of WordNet,
with many not so common words removed to make it smaller. Please test (use
RMB and select "Show related words" in KWord).

Known issues:

-QTextBrowser complains "no mimesource for..." each time I click a link
(but it still works). Do I really have to care about that
QMimeSourceFactory stuff, I just want to handle the links myself by
listening to linkClicked().

-Can someone (e.g. David :-) please have a short look at the source code?
I'm not a C++ expert and there are probably some things which should be
done different.

-There's still the problem that an old word is used if you don't use the
mouse but only the keyboard.

Regards
 Daniel

--