List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: Kugar & Kivio
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-09 18:55:51

On Samedi 1 Septembre 2001 19:15, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> First let me state the obvious and ironic.  I don't see anyone asking to
> remove Krayon even though nothing has happened in at least 6 months and it
> needs work
Huh, Krayon is already removed from release tarballs.
Yes, it's in CVS, but like graphite, kplato and kosoap, it gets removed from the
release tarballs, because it's not yet ready.

In my opinion, Kugar is more or less in the same state: unuseable.
Maybe only because it lacks documentation (talking about <F1> here, not
about some website that the user has no way to hear about), but still, I keep
getting mails saying "hmm, how do I use Kugar ?".

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/