List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KLibFactory update
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-09 23:30:49

Hi,

Today I noticed that quite some components in koffice use the
old and deprecated create() API of KLibFactory. I hacked up
a script to fix this, I ran the script, I compiled koffice
and I tested a few things. Oh, and I looked at the diff
three times before I comitted (the majority of it silently).
But it's late and I'm hungry and tired ;-) . So in case
someone notices that his or her component is broken in
terms of not being loaded anymore (it shouldn't happen,
really, but one never knows :) then please yell loud (at me :) .

Simon