List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Solaris Versions
From:       =?koi8-r?b?98nL1M/SIPMuIOfSyd3FzsvP?= (V Grichenko) <kikabidze () mail ! ru>
Date:       2001-09-05 0:11:45

4 Сентя рь 2001 04:52, Ronak Shah написал:
> Hi:  My work computer is a Solaris Ultra 10.  I use KDE as my desktop
> and would like to use the KOffice suite as I do at home on my linux
> box.  Is their any hope for Solaris versions??

At work I have prehistoric Ultra 5. I've installed KDE and KOffice from
packages (packaged by PatriotSoft.com).
Later I've downloaded 2.2/1.1 tarballs from kde.org and compiled them
cause PatriotSoft intellectuals compiled the stuff with disable-shared.
Compilation was very long fun (2-3 hours for qt, 3-4 kdelibs, etc etc).
But now it works perfect.
You may also check sunfreeware.com.