List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Debian Packages
From:       Ben Burton <benb () acm ! org>
Date:       2001-07-30 16:18:16

> Ben, I just wanted to ask you when the debian scripts (killustrator ->
> kontour etc.) will get fixed (or are they already ok?) and would like to
> offer you my help. Although I don't really know about packaging, I think
> that some of the files under /debian are simply plain text file lists and
> maybe I can adapt something etc.

Hi!  Thanks for the offer; I think everything should be fine.  I was away in
Finland for two weeks and for the next couple of weeks I will still have
fairly sucky net access.  This last week I spent concentrating on the KDE
2.2-final packaging since there was still a chance of getting *that* done on
time. :) (deadline is today).

Aside from changing killustrator to kontour, there should be fairly minimal
changes to the debian-specific stuff from the previous koffice release.  I
anticipate having 1.1-rc1 packages on the debian servers by the end of the
week and by the time 1.1-final comes around I should have well and truly
caught up after the vacation and the packaging should be ready on time.

Anyway, thanks again for the offer.

Ben. :)

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of
nothing.
	- Oscar Wilde