List:       koffice
Subject:    Debian Packages
From:       Stephan Hachinger <sharcor () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-07-26 20:40:19

Hello! (mostly to Ben Burton)

Ben, I just wanted to ask you when the debian scripts (killustrator -> kontour etc.) \
will get fixed (or are they already ok?) and would like to offer you my help. \
Although I don't really know about packaging, I think that some of the files under \
/debian are simply plain text file lists and maybe I can adapt something etc.

Cheers,

Stephan