List:       koffice
Subject:    Formula editor show stopper
From:       Stephan Hachinger <sharcor () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-07-26 21:03:33

koffice cvs version, about 07/21/2001

Hello!

I tried, as everytime when I recompile koffice, to make an integral "Sf(x)dx" and add \
an upper and lower index (we actually call it "borders" in Germany) to the integral \
sign. However, this is a quite difficult job in current state as I have to \
right-click a bit right of the sign if I want the index to be straight above the \
sign. This was less difficult in earlier versions, as I had the possibility to mark \
*only the integral sign* and activate the right-click menu. Now I can only mark the \
whole integral and the selection seems to be away after the right click anyway. \
Giving "borders" to integrals always seemed to be a bit difficult, but now it's *a \
bit too difficult*, I think and so I ask if I should fill a bug report.

Cheers,

Stephan