List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: We think Kivio is all fixed
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2001-05-16 14:37:47

At 07:24 AM 5/16/2001, you wrote:
> > According to our developers all the outstanding issues with Kivio
> should be
> > resolved now and committed to CVS.  Please let us know if you find this to
> > not be true.
>
>Just to remind:
>
>Well, I cannot embed Kivio diagrams into other Koffice apps.
>The content of the embedded diagram is not shown nor printed, and
>I heard that this is a Kivio bug.
>
>regards,
>Krzysztof Kosz

Can someone try the connectors out?  I pulled it down from CVS but they
aren't working for me now and all the color related icons are missing, I
think these are the ones possibly that Laurent removed and put in the
koffice libs.  I saw some discussion of missing icons.

As far as embedding, we asked some questions about it so that we could get
it working and there appeared to be a fairly good number of problems still,
so we aren't going to be working on that just at the moment.