At 07:24 AM 5/16/2001, you wrote: > > According to our developers all the outstanding issues with Kivio > should be > > resolved now and committed to CVS. Please let us know if you find this to > > not be true. > >Just to remind: > >Well, I cannot embed Kivio diagrams into other Koffice apps. >The content of the embedded diagram is not shown nor printed, and >I heard that this is a Kivio bug. > >regards, >Krzysztof Kosz Can someone try the connectors out? I pulled it down from CVS but they aren't working for me now and all the color related icons are missing, I think these are the ones possibly that Laurent removed and put in the koffice libs. I saw some discussion of missing icons. As far as embedding, we asked some questions about it so that we could get it working and there appeared to be a fairly good number of problems still, so we aren't going to be working on that just at the moment.