List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kivio stencil set
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2001-03-27 14:36:30

Hi Michael,

We actually have an extremely extensive circuit diagramming stencil set
and about 10 others that will become available this week (hopefully),
just waiting on the web pages.  The price is $5 to $10.

There was recently a major change to the stencil format to make
accomodations for international support, you may want to test your
stencil set against the very latest version of Kivio in KOffice to make
sure it still works.

Regards,
Shawn