List:       koffice
Subject:    Kivio stencil set
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-03-27 14:30:57

Hi,

I wrote for my own purpose a small stencil set for circuit schematic drawing. It
is of course far from complete, but it provides some basic elements. I guess
the Kompany will develop (or has already developed) a similar set, but I understood
they won't be free (however the charge is not that high).
I was just wondering if KOffice guys were interested in my set. It won't be as
professional as stuff provided by the Kompany, but it is usable, and it is GPL.

Just let me know.
Cc to my private address, as I didn't subscribe to the koffice lists.

Regards.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul                IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be        (Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510          Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515          3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM