List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord filters
From:       Brett Monten <bmonten () adelaide ! on ! net>
Date:       2001-03-20 3:59:41

I just downloaded kword-2.0.1-1.i386.rpm from rpmfind, tried to (re)install
it and it said it needed koffice-libs. Strange - the whole koffice installed
before. So, I downloaded koffice-libs-2.0.1-1.i386.rpm, installed it, then
installed kword. Still no go.
What do I need to download to get the filters ?

Brett

--
cheers,

Brett