List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: krayon.po: LAB, HSB?]
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2001-02-07 19:52:41

Matthias Elter wrote:

> On Tuesday 06 February 2001 13:34, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > What means LAB, HSB in krayon.po?
> > The context is about color shemes. Maybe
> > HSB should be HSV?
>
> HSV == HSB
>
> HSB is the shortcut for Hue Saturation Brightness and is often used instead
> of HSV, the shortcut for Hue Saturation Value.

I will change HSB to HSV.  While they mean the same thing, the second
use of B, after RGB, may confuse people.  Also, I hope to have the HSV
functionality hooked in as soon as possible. (It should be interesting
to see how quickly the translation between the two modes for the same
color (same pixel) occurs, especially with the gradientwidgets being
updated for both).  Also, I'll allow the option to only show RGB or only
show HSV or both.

Thank you for answering this question and much more.

John