List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: krayon.po: LAB, HSB?]
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2001-02-07 21:00:34

On Wednesday 07 February 2001 20:52, John Califf wrote:
> I will change HSB to HSV.  While they mean the same thing, the second
> use of B, after RGB, may confuse people.  Also, I hope to have the HSV

Yes, true.

> functionality hooked in as soon as possible. (It should be interesting
> to see how quickly the translation between the two modes for the same
> color (same pixel) occurs, especially with the gradientwidgets being
> updated for both).  Also, I'll allow the option to only show RGB or only
> show HSV or both.

I don't understand why you moved the HSV control to the RGB tab. The tabbed
solution is used by Photoshop and IMHO quite elegant. The translation should
be quite fast as RGB and HSV describe the same color space (unlike RGB and
CMYK).

> Thank you for answering this question and much more.

Thank you for your great work on Krayon. :-)

--
I don't say we all ought to misbehave, but we ought to look as if we could.
Orson Welles