List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE web group?
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-01-10 20:32:44

Thomas,

can you point to some sites that convinced you, by its graphics,
to start using their product.  Perhaps some of these sites could be
used as examples for future koffice pages.

I think it would be very good to have a web development team.
Look at the www.koffice.org/filter page.  I like to read through it,
it looks good it's up to date, etc.  And this all by Enno and some
others whom are as far as I know not kde C++ developers.

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless