List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Interested to join as developer
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2000-12-11 22:49:59

Hello Craig and Aravind,

it would be nice to work on import filters from MS office apps to koffice
apps.  I believe kpresenter (power point) and kspread (excel) filters would
be wunderfull to have.  Or to finish the filter that exports kword to html,
though that might be worked already.  Just to add my 2 cents and give you
an idea ;)

On Monday 11 December 2000 12:45, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 11 December 2000 00:32, Dwarfmage2@aol.com wrote:
> >      Hi, my name is Craig Schow and while reading an Interview with David
> > Faure I came accross a line asking for people who know C++ to contact you
> > and contribute. I would like to do just that...I would like to
> > contribute. Please send me information about what I need and how to get
> > started contributing to this effort.
>
> Wow, that's cool, I should do more interviews, if it brings new developers
> :-)))

David, very well done indeed!!

--
Richard