List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Help on KOffice
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-12-11 18:16:32

Hi,

JohnC said:

>Just browsing these mailing list archives is the best way to get an
>overall sense of what needs to be done and how things are done here.  It
>is somewhat informal.  You can work on anything you want to work on but
>it may take some time (weeks at least) to become familiar enough with
>kde to sense where your talents may be of best use.

I second that...I'd consider subscribing to koffice-devel (see
http://www.kde.org/mailinglists.html) for a few days to get a feel for
what's going on.

Welcome aboard, Shaheed

P.S. Of course, if I can convince you to help with the word filter, that
would be great, but as everyone else has said, the fun of this is that *you*
choose what to work on!